FAQ's & Current Notices
FAQ's & Current Notices
Frequently asked Questions
1. How does your order system work?
- Click on the product that you want to order
- Change the quantities as needed
- Click on Add to cart- this will take you to your Shopping Cart
- If you need to add more products, please click on Keep Shopping
- When you are done with the last item you will have the opportunity to view your items in your Shopping Cart and do changes if necessary
- Once you are satisfied with your order and item quantities, click on Checkout
- This will take you to your Shipping address page
- NOTE: If you want us to Courier to your door, please supply us with a physical address. If you want us to use the Post Office counter to counter, please supply us with a postal address or your nearest Post Office and Post Office code
2. How does your Shipping and Payment system work?
When you continue from the Shipping information page you will be directed to the Shipping and Payment
- Shipping options
We have three Shipping Options
- Collection from store (R0-00) - You may collect from us at our store in Pretoria North or send your own courier to collect from us. Please confirm stock with Janet before you collect - details will be at the bottom of your emailed order
- Post Office Counter to Counter (R79-00)
- Courier Door to Door (R109-00)
3. How do I complete my order?
- When you completed the above steps you will be taken to the Review page. You need to read and Accept the Terms and Conditions of the site by reading and then ticking the check box next to the terms and conditions.
- Lastly click on the Place Order button at the bottom right. Your order is now completed and you will receive an order confirmation email
*CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS WITH STANDARD BANK: We are currently experiencing technical problems with some Standard Bank credit cards and their authorization with 3D transactions. The problem is between Standard Bank and our Merchant account with ABSA. This is a national issue between Standard Bank and Absa. They are busy solving it but it might take a few days or weeks. To ensure a smooth order experience we suggest you choose the EFT payment option if you are with Standard Bank. All other banks are working fine with our Credit Card system.
SHIPPING NOTE: The South African Post Office is still striking. Please keep this in mind when you choose your shipping options. The strike has been going on now for 11 weeks (as on 15 October 2014)
STOCK NOTE: Our Flax seed and Virgin Coconut oil is currently on hold. The factory that supplies us are doing a revamp and we are looking for other alternatives.
PRICE INCREASE: Please note that there will be a small price increase on some of our products as we are directly affected by the Rand / U$ rate and as you know all our products are being imported. The price increase will happen on the evening of 30 September, 2014 at 9pm. Please ensure you have your orders secured before then as the price updates will have immediate effect from 9pm, Tuesday 30 September, 2014.